How To Find Time For Yourself, Family & Allah
We’ve all been there – there are a million things to get done but we can’t help but get swallowed up by our circumstances. But how do we stay afloat? How to we ensure to not loose ourselves in the storm that is life? Aida and Safiyah take it back to the three most important relationships in our lives; the one we have with our family, with ourselves and with our Creator.
1. Understand why being 100% in yourself is the key to success.
2. Why is it important to step out of the picture to understand the painting? Realise the importance of taking a break from it all.
3. But a break does not mean running away; find a retreat within your own environment.
4. It’s not about changing your routine, it’s about changing your perspective - uncover how changing your perspective could be the secret to leading a more purposeful life.
5. Getting back to God – 5 simple ways in which to connect with the center of it all.